The Granary Evangelical Church believe in:
- The verbal inspiration of the Old and New Testament Scriptures as originally given and their inerrancy, final authority and sufficiency in all matters pertaining to faith and practice.
- The unity of the Godhead and the eternal co-equality of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; the sovereignty of God in creation, providence and redemption.
- The Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true Man; His deity, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death and physical resurrection.
- The work of Jesus Christ in His life, death and resurrection as representative and substitute; His atonement for sin thereby securing righteousness, forgiveness and eternal life for all who are united to Him by faith.
- The ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ; His intercession at the throne of God; His coming again personally and visibly in glory and power.
- The Holy Spirit’s deity and personality and His essential work in regeneration, conversion and sanctification.
- The creation of man in the image of God; his sin and fall the consequences passing to all humanity, extending to every part of human nature and resulting in the universal guilt of mankind before God.
- The personality of Satan, his opposition to God and His purposes, and his corruption and enslavement of man.
- Salvation as solely by the grace of God, accomplished by God the Son and applied by God the Holy Spirit; appropriated by God-given faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; including regeneration, justification, sanctification and the final glorification.
- The one holy, universal Church which is the Body of Christ to which all true believers belong.
- The bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the one to eternal life and the other to eternal punishment.
If you have questions about any of these points, we’d love to spend some time discussing them with you. Please use the contact form to get in touch.